- No call out fees
- All parts and labour included
- 24/7 emergency cover
Annual Boiler Service & Heating System Health Check
- Comprehensive annual service on a single natural gas boiler
- Boiler will be opened up to clean key components
- Parts to be checked for operational safety & ratios restored to manufacturers guidelines
- Engineer check on heating system to ensure all in good working condition
Boiler & Controls
- Boiler breakdowns & repairs
- Heating controls including thermostats, programmers, motorised valves & domestic sized pumps
- The boiler flue including the flue terminal up to 1m in length
- Boiler replacement cover if less than 7 years old & deemed irreparable
- £400 off the cost of a new boiler if more than 7 years old & deemed beyond economic repair
- Your gas supply pipe from the meter
Central Heating System
- All repairs to the central heating system & primary hot water pipework within the property
- Standard radiators & associated valves
- External expansion vessels
- Pressure relief valves
- Gauges & external filling loops
As members of our Service Club, our engineers will be on hand to fix problems which occur on your system. If your hot water doesn’t come on in the morning or your radiators aren’t heating up, we’ll send an engineer to help, and if any repair work is required, we’ll cover the costs of all parts and labour.
If you wish to join A.C. Wilgar’s Service Club, an A.C. Wilgar Service Engineer will attend your property to carry out an annual boiler service and system health & safety inspection (Terms & Conditions).
We will contact you as soon as possible.